- Send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour.
- Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- Generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Throttle request rate
Cookies help us understand how the websites is being used and improve your user experience.
2. Cookies Used
We collect only Third Party Analytics Cookies.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the websites by companies that run certain services we offer. Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the websites, and how they interact with and move around once on the websites. These cookies let us know what features on the websites are working the best and what features on the websites can be improved. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
3. Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the websites.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
- In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
5. Contact Us
Social Light Inc.
Address: 214 Wilson Street Greenhills San Juan Philippines
Phone: (+63 2 9567298)
Last Updated: July 5, 2018